Benefits of Mentoring
The benefits of mentoring are:
- Professional development for both mentor and mentee.
- Mentor develops questioning, listening and challenging skills, and gains a different perspective from their mentee.
- Mentee learns strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and career management skills.
Mentors are usually highly skilled, knowledgeable and senior people. However for an organisation to achieve the full benefits of a mentor programme, the mentors need some training in this developmental approach.
Want to find out more?
- See the clips of our mentor training DVD
- What is in our products
- What customers say about our products
- Our clients
- How to set up a mentoring programme
- Using the internet for mentoring
- Mentoring for people working in engineering
- Other useful mentoring resources: www.peer.ca and http://www.coachingnetwork.org.uk/