Mentor Training Products
Our 2 award-winning products for training mentors: a DVD and an e-learning programme.
Mentoring Skills DVD
- Training Media Review, a respected US-based independent review site, recently gave our DVD an ‘Outstanding’ rating. It is now one of their top ten training products: ‘Mentoring Skills does not tell you how to make a mentor-partner relationship work. It shows you how. This is powerful training.’ See full review.
- Chapter headings
- Video clips (play youtube clips within this page)
- The mentoring skills DVD features John Lorriman, who is a highly experienced mentor and has published books on mentoring such as:“Continuing Professional Development: A Practical Approach”.
- See customer testimonials on our products
- Download the product sheet. The price is £549 plus VAT, with discounts for multiple DVD purchases.
Coaching and Mentoring Skills e-learning programme
The online programme has mentor-mentee video clips featuring John Lorriman, a highly experienced mentor who has published books on mentoring “Continuing Professional Development: A Practical Approach”.
Who made them?
Our consultant, Richard Naish, designed and led the team to develop this Mentoring Skills DVD and online mentor-training programme. Both have been successfully used to train hundreds of mentors in the skills of mentoring.
Richard was previously head of management development programmes in KPMG Asia Pacific, where he ran programmes that set up mentoring relationships in the organisation. He writes regular articles and publishes white papers on mentoring, such as using the internet for mentoring and How to set up a mentoring programme. Richard strongly believes in the power of mentoring; he has his own mentor and also mentors others in the East Midlands region as part of his role as an East Midlands Business Champion.Contact us for more information and advice.